Our discussion board is a place where you can post public messages for others to see and for other members to reply to. If you run into trouble with other members, report their posts and a moderator will review it and take appropriate action.
Zola Levitt Ministries is not responsible for the content of messages posted here. You should not assume that any of the comments or questions posted here represent the views of Zola Levitt or Zola Levitt Ministries unless explicitly noted.
Membership to the ZolaBoard is free. You only need to register if you want to post a message. To register, click on “register” at the top of the page after entering the ZolaBoard. After your registration is approved by a moderator, you will be able to post messages.
The information you give during registration will not be used for any other purpose. Fill in only what you want, but you must give a valid e-mail address, which you can hide from other users if you’d like.
- Please use common sense when posting your messages. This is obviously a family area so consider that when you choose your words and your topics.
- You are free to post just about any opinion you want but harassment of other members will not be tolerated.
- Please don’t use our discussion board as a soapbox. Your posts should part of a discussion, not a platform for speeches.
- We reserve the right to move, modify, or delete any post that we feel is inappropriate or in the wrong place.
- We reserve the right to ban anyone at our discretion. If you post the same message to several forums (spamming), all of these messages are subject to deletion and you may be banned. If you disobey the instructions of a moderator, you may be banned.
Please keep the ZolaBoard a friendly place where ideas can be shared without fear of being criticized. Thanks!