“A trip to Israel is worth ten years of Sunday School.” —Zola
Join us for our Fall Tour, when the temperatures are mild and the fall harvests provide bountiful feasts for the table.
In addition to our eleven-day Israel tour, you can opt to include an extension to Petra, “the rose-red city half as old as time,” or our Greece extension with a cruise to Patmos, Mykonos, Crete, Santorini, and Ephesus.
For our Fall Tour, you may choose Israel only, Israel with the Petra extension, Greece and Israel, or an all-encompassing tour of Greece, Israel and Petra.
Fall 2019 Pricing
|Deluxe (Israel only)||$4,988|
|Grand Petra (Israel & Petra)||$6,188|
|Grand Athens (Greece & Israel)||$7,988|
|Ultra Grand (Greece, Israel & Petra)||$9,188|
Included in the Tour Price:
- Round-trip international flights from the departure airport (usually JFK in New York or EWR in New Jersey), along with all taxes and fuel surcharges (subject to change).
- A double or triple occupancy room (additional charge for single occupancy).
- All sightseeing, admissions and motor-coach transportation on the tour itinerary, including a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, baptism in the Jordan River, and floating in the Dead Sea.
- A licensed, English-speaking guide and driver.
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners throughout the tour, with table water and possibly coffee or hot tea. The Greece extension also includes lunch, with coffee, hot tea, or water, throughout. The Petra extension includes lunch, but not drinks, for the one day we visit Petra.
- An all-inclusive tip fund for the guides and drivers, hotel staff, and included meals.
- In Israel only, our land agent will provide a full-size backpack to carry your daily items, a baseball-style cap, and a map of Israel.