The Spring Tour occurs when the land has come to life with lush green fields and colorful flowers.
In addition to our ten-day Israel tour, you can opt to include an extension to Petra, “the rose-red city half as old as time.”
For our Spring Tour, you may choose Israel only or a tour of Israel and Petra.
Spring 2020 Pricing
|Deluxe (Israel only)||$5,288|
|Grand Petra (Israel & Petra)||$6,488|
Included in the Tour Price:
- Round-trip international flights from the departure airport (usually JFK in New York), along with all taxes and fuel surcharges (subject to change).
- A double or triple occupancy room (additional charge for single occupancy).
- All sightseeing, admissions and motor-coach transportation on the tour itinerary, including a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, baptism in the Jordan River, and floating in the Dead Sea.
- A licensed, English-speaking guide and driver.
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners throughout the tour, with table water and possibly coffee or tea. The Petra extension includes lunch, but not drinks, for the one day we visit Petra.
- An all-inclusive tip fund for the guides and drivers, hotel staff, and included meals.
- In Israel only, our land agent will provide a full-size backpack to carry your daily items, a baseball-style cap, and a map of Israel.
Ready to register?
- Register online!
- Spring 2020 Registration Form and Prices
- Call Zola Tours at 214-696-9760 during office hours (M–F, 9am – 4:30pm Central Time) or 1-800-WONDERS (1-800-966-3377) anytime.
Note: Please review the online tour brochure for updated Terms & Conditions.